CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Merry News Team Christmas!



You can tell I'm on a vacation of sort, because when have I ever posted more than once in a day?!
Scottie and I made our way up to Sidney tonight for the Christmas dinner that I was apprehensive about, and it was great. We laughed, took fun pictures, and Laurel, Kendra, myself and our respective boys even went back to Momma Kathy's down the road for some coffee and dessert. A great time was had by all.


All of us, gathered in the lobby of CJ Highmarks for our first group photo. Here's another cute one from the gathering afterwards:


Have I mentioned that my mom got me a new camera for Christmas? This thing is awesome, people. Expect a TON more pictures of EVERYTHING now. I have my mind set on a slide show of bowl trip pictures, so we'll see if photobucket and I will end up cooperating on that endeavor. Hopefully, once we're (Scottie and I) back in the area, if Kendra and Mike stick around KY, we can make this gathering an annual event. It would be great to host a dinner, or even a game night. Just something where all of us can get together. These are people that I have made family over the past 8 years, and it just seems even more like Christmas if I get to see them, too.

Guitar Hero calls....good night, all!

0 comments: