CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thought for the day...

This came up on Saturday, and I thought it was worth sharing...especially after my day today.

Does anyone ever stop and think "I need MORE crazy bitches in my life?"

No. They Don't.

Because Bitches be crazy.

Thanks Michelle :)

Talked to my mom, called her to the carpet on the having surgery and not telling me about it bullsh*it. She apologized, and didn't intend to worry me, of course, but I went at it from the perspective that if something had happened and I didn't know about it, there would be even more to be upset about. She's fine, and is looking forward to coming down for Scottie's hooding ceremony at the beginning of May...the beginning of my 2 month meltdown.

Scottie resisted the urge to call and check on interview status today. I told him to at least wait until tomorrow, Thursday being optimal, really. I know I was impatient to find out whether I'd been hired at Answer when I was in the same position, so I don't blame him. You just don't want to come off desperate.

I'm just about over this whole not being able to vacuum my apartment thing...I've called every vacuum store in Knoxvegas and the surrounding areas, and no one has the belt for my vacuum cleaner. Last resort: buy another one, steal the spare belt, and return it. I hate to deceive the retail giants in that way, but come ON, people. 3 months is definitely too long to wait for a part.

Trying to think about something that I'd like for my birthday. Alone time from Scottie (should be easy, with all the family coming into town that weekend...ha!), maybe a massage certificate? No, probably no time to do it. Jewelry? Hmm..... Would love a bunch of things, but I hate asking people for things. HATE IT. Could barely bring myself to register for our wedding- Scottie had to handle most of that nonesense.

Also thinking about rolling money from our savings into a CD that we can ear mark for something- like a trip to Japan...Greg told us to buy the airfare and he'd take care of the rest. I'm not sure he realizes that I"m bringing Scottie and his American appetite. It would only be about 4,000 though, including souviniers that we may/may not purchase. Probably photos would be the best- and videos too!! We've already started to get excited about going to see him, and are going to set a date in the next few years that we can aim for travel. So, restructuring the life plan: Miami, House, Japan, THEN Baby.
Baby before Japan would be awkward and damn near impossible for Japan. Japan before house would be irresponsible..and I'm rattling.

Scottie needs to hurry up and get home so I'm not so bored :)

Tomorrow wil lbe a better day, simply because it was not today, and I will go to work optimistic.

There, I said it.

Do your thing, life :)

0 comments: