Decided it was time to change the title, since it's not really mandatory that I hide what I'm writing about from co-workers anymore. Since my poor husband resembles Good ol' Charlie Brown physically, he's been calling me his Little Red Haired Girl since we've been dating. (Those of you that actually know him probably won't believe that he's that sweet :) )
Strangely enough, when I thought about it, most of our friends fit a Peanuts Character in one way or another. And like my description says, no one really wants to be Pigpen. Between you and me, I think it's Red Dog. (Love you, Greg!!!)
I've got nominations for Peppermint Patty, Lucy, Linus, Schroeder and Rerun (Linus and Lucy's younger brother). The part of Snoopy will be played, of course, by Koko. Comment and see where you fit :)
Love to all!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
PS!
Posted by Jess at 1:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment