CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Today's the Day!

We're leaving in a few minutes to go to the hospital! I woke up on my own at 6:30 this morning, and the first thing I heard was a bird singing outside our bedroom window. How very poetic :)

The surgery is scheduled for 1:30. I have to check in at 11:30 for bloodwork and goodness knows what else. I'll be in the Maternity center until at least Sunday- if you'd like to visit, please text S first to check on our status. We would like to see friends on Sunday, just to give everyone (me, S, and new baby) a chance to settle in and get to know each other for a while first.

His newborn picture will be posted here once it's taken.

Please keep us in your prayers-I'm still pretty nervous about this. (AND HUNGRY... no food since about 9 last night. I might eat the first visitor...)

Next time I post, I'll be a Mommy!!! :)