CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

This pretty much sums it up...

I'm responsible for creating the weekly powerpoint presentation that gets emailed to all the employees in my center for the football pool. So, on Wednesday or Thursday every week, I sit on google images and download action shots for the Tennessee and whoever they're playing game that Saturday to be incorporated into the slideshow, just to make things more interesting. My superiors like it, and now they know I know powerpoint- probably a dubios honor, but I digress.


In my search for pictures today, I found this, and it was TOO perfect not to share.

This sums up the musical attitude here in East Tennessee. To a T. A Power T, if you will...



Hilarious.

More later about my busy busy day yesterday, and the rockin' headache that has consumed my life today :(

0 comments: