CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Euphoria (Sept. 14th, 2006)

Euphoria
Current mood: Euphoric
Category: Euphoric Life


My hubby surprised me today by coming home early. He had an exam this morning in musicology (BOOOOO musicology...hooray beer!) and another class after that, and then he was done!

We ate peanut butter sandwiches together, and then laid down together for a short couch nap with the windows flung WIDE open. It was perfect nap weather (75,sunny with a light breeze going). The only thing that would have made it better would have been the presence of a hammock. But, it was pretty much the perfect nap. Then, when we woke up, I was amazed- my neck didn't even hurt from spending the whole time curled up on him and having my head on his (massive) shoulders! Just perfect. I love that guy I married. (I know, I know, it's only been a month or so...it'll wear off eventually)

I start work tomorrow...hooray! AND, I have to (get to) wear all-black. I'm going to the mall tonight to celebrate and buy some new pieces. If there's ever been a time that I'm wishing I had Corey's wordrobe, it's now....except longer pants. And shoes that fit a normal person's feet. Without the bells.

NY and Co. HERE I COME!!!

0 comments: