...
Category: Life
So, something pretty heinous and embarassing happened today, but due to the nature of the event and those involved, I'm not allowed to post anything public about it. Suffice to say, it happened in front of about 20,000 people (minimum). If you want more details, call...if I like you. If you're just someone who stalks my blog, piss off. Sorry kids, it's been a downright awful day, and I don't think I'm through crying about the embarassment of it all.
The upside of things:
I finished my book
Made KILLER Mac& Cheese today (according to those at the staff tailgate- Go Vols!)
Woke up a few minutes ago to the puppy and Scottie making random nighttime noises in tandum. It was funny.
In other news, WHODEY!!! I pulled out our jerseys the other day, and made sure they were freshly laundered for our trip to BW3's tomorrow/today to watch the season opener. I even polished up the Bengal's Beads, I was so excited. If only Volunteer and Bengal Orange were the same color...I'd be set. But alas! Also in need of new paraphanelia for the season- and I'm not wearing the AFC North champ t-shirt, either. That's just like getting the attendance award at the dance recital when you were in line for "best pirouette", but some primadonna bitch stomped your kneecap...yeah, I'm talkin to you Pittsburgh. Karma sucks, doesn't it?
Wow. This really took a turn harsh turn (quit acting like I'm a steamboat operator, dad...)
I'ma get out and go back to bed so maybe the optimistic Jessie can have a turn.
I feel like Sybil sometimes.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
... (Sept. 10th 2006)
Posted by Jess at 2:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment