CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rescue Mission

I'm rescuing the rest of my blogs from Myspace before I delete that account. The thing that makes me the most sad is not being able to see other people's pages. I only really check 2 things: To see if Ziggie is still alive, since I don't have her number anymore and we can't seem to connect, and to read Corey's blog about our wedding on occasion. It just reminds me of what a great party we threw, and how much happiness was around us on that day. *sigh*
The dates are kind of sort of out of order- they read oldest to newest, but were posted newest to oldest. And, I'm missing some pictures, but no biggie. The content and intent is still there.

The rest of the entries that are coming over were all written within the first 6 months or so of us moving down to Knoxville, and looking back at them, I really do begin to miss that place. ESPECIALLY MARKET SQUARE. I'd love to go down in the spring and have brunch and shop with Michelle before she moves. THAT would be awesome. We'll see how Daddy and Jellybean deal with that idea first though...

0 comments: